- You can now wear your Instagram pics on your nails. Selfie manis for everyone? [Kickstarter]
- World, we have the first shoppable music video! Watch it here, then dream of what could’ve been if this technology existed when MTV still played music videos. [Fast Company]
- This will get you excited for summer: a roundup of the best-dressed people at Coachella. Unsurprisingly, they are the same people who aren’t afraid of bringing a $4,000 backpack to an outdoor music festival. [Refinery29]
Up next: news about H&M’s latest designer collection.
- When it comes to shaving time off your a.m. routine—while still looking stylish—no one’s a better role model than a morning traffic anchor. Her tip for outfit-choosing is smart, and you should steal it. [Huffington Post]
- Curvy girls: This is your new shopping mecca. Eloquii, the Limited’s shortlived plus-size line, is back, and the story behind it is really inspiring. [Fashionista]
Up next: your 30 beauty commandments.
- Happy Monday, Shoppists! Wanna look way older than you really are? Just wear your makeup like this. [Real Simple]
- Is Grumpy Cat the new Choupette? The perennially angry-looking feline went to Vogue. His take? “It was awful.” [Fashionista]
- Ooh, this is fun: a roundup of the 50 most important dresses of the past 100 years. (Laura Ashley and Kurt Cobain make appearances!) [Never Underdressed]
Guess who’s the new face of Lancôme?
- Face contouring has gotten way out of hand. (I blame this on Kim Kardashian.) Sure, it can help enhance cheekbones, but it can also make you look like THIS. [Jezebel]
- These five spring hair and makeup trends are totally worth checking out. For once, someone recommends going café au lait instead of blonde for spring! [Huffington Post]
- Oopsie! Nicole Kidman forgot to wear pants. (Also, what the heck happened to her face!?)[Fashionista]
Click right here for more ways to put off Monday morning.
If you haven’t gotten one of Rescue’s cult-adored facials yet, go. Run. (Yes, we all swear by them.) If you have gotten one, then you’re already probably familiar with Valmont, one of the luxe product lines the spa carries and swears by. And for good reason: Valmont’s Renewing Pack gives you an insta-glow. But with all the skin care products out there—BB creams, CC creams, masks, exfoliants, serums—it can be tricky to decide what you should be slathering on your skin, when you should be using it, and which products are better left alone. Rescue Spa to the, er, rescue.
Keep reading here.
If you watched TLC’s What Not to Wear, you know Carmindy. The bubbly makeup artist has a way of creating quick, natural looks that look polished and fresh. (That’s not an easy thing to nail.) Now that you can’t score a sesh with her on the show (the last episode aired this past August, sigh), you’ve got even more reason to scope out her new beauty line, which she’s launching exclusively at Soft Surroundings on Thursday.
Click here for the details.