Your emergency blemish cover-up plan. | Shutterstock.
- Consider these the five commandments of concealing a zit: primer, foundation, concealer, powder … and a spoon. [Byrdie]
- These 10 brilliantly simple shower hacks will fight rust stains on your shaving cream bottle (ugh), keep your products organized and clear off your cluttered bathtub ledge. [Cosmopolitan]
- A peek inside Brooklyn-based Bindle & Keep, a company that crafts gorgeous bespoke (and androgynous) suits for the LGBTQ community. [Styleite]
Next: Is Victoria’s Secret going the way of Abercrombie?
Images via Maskcara.
- Applying makeup according to your face shape is actually a lot more important than you might think. This makeup artist schools us in facial geometry. [Maskcara]
- We love Target for their sweet capsule collections, but who knew how great their super-affordable wardrobe basics are? [WhoWhatWear]
Next: the biggest celeb hair changeups of the year.
Images via Net-A-Porter, Intermix, and brownsfashiononline.
- Transitioning from winter’s effortless layering can be tricky. Behold, a guide to figure-flatting spring fashion to ease the transition. [Vogue]
- At last, Kardashian lips are attainable for us mere mortals. Warning: bruise mustaches might be a side effect. [Elle]
- Mascara has a knack for getting, well, everywhere when you’re in a rush. Here’s how to get mascara off of basically anything. [Refinery29]
Up Next: The celeb PacSun collab that we’re actually excited about.
Image via Dove
- Dove is famous for their empowering ad campaigns focused on real women, but their new campaign might just be the most inspiring one yet. [Huffington Post]
- Everyone can calm down about this Kylie Jenner blacklight Instagram pic; she’s learned her lesson. [Refinery 29]
- Warning: Never skimp on quality hair extensions. [Cosmopolitan]
Up Next: You’ll never guess who else is posing on the cover of Glamour with Michelle Obama next month.
Psst: try the Featherweight 2 Dryer | Image via Shutterstock
- It’s not all about barrel sizes or ions. These are the stats to consider when picking the best hot tools for your hair type. [Refinery29]
- Hear us out: Power suits are having a TV moment right now. It’s all thanks to Alicia Florrick and Olivia Pope. [The Cut]
Next: How one plus-size brand is redefining sexy in its new campaign.
Image via hopelesslydevoted2.wordpress.com.
- Turns out spring’s favorite cropped jeans aren’t one size fits all. Follow this guide to how to crop your jeans based on your leg shape for the most flattering look. [Refinery 29]
- Upper East Side dermatologists made a new facial mask they claim gives you perfectly youthful skin. The one weird thing? It’s made from the foreskin of babies. [New York magazine]
- Fashion star Olivia Palermo has designed a limited-edition bag (really, only 30 were made). They retail for $1,825 and 100 percent of sales go to charity. [Elle]
Up Next: The smoothie that promises brilliant hair, skin and nails.
Image via Shutterstock
- Zero-in on the perfect natural-looking bronzer for your skin tone with this helpful guide (photos included!). [Into the Gloss]
- Personalized pricing (yep, like a market or bazaar) might be staging a comeback for e-tailers. [Business of Fashion]
- Nobody wants to wear a raincoat, but if we have to, we’re picking one from this fashion-forward roundup of 23 raincoats. [Lucky]
Next up: Which mega-celeb wore light-up heels to Karl Lagerfeld’s Métiers D’Art show.
- Say goodbye to all the chemicals this summer. You can now make your own sunscreen. And it’s way easier than it sounds. [PopSugar]
- Goodbye, paycheck: Luxury e-commerce site Net-a-Porter has merged with former rival the Yoox Group, an online store that primary sells off-season luxury items, making this a new powerhouse in luxury online shopping. [The New York Times]
- So what’s the best-kept secret in household decorating? Hint: If you don’t have kids, you’ve probably never shopped this section. [PureWow]
Next up: The ice-cream-inspired mani you have to try this second.
Jeff Langum’s winning look. | Screenshot via Vimeo clip.
Jeff Langum is famous. Or, rather, his beard is famous, a giant cloud of reddish-brown whiskers that stretches halfway down his chest. At the 2013 World Beard & Moustache Championship in Germany, Jeff took home the title of world’s best natural full beard (you can read our interview with him about the win here). Since then, he’s maintained his beard (according to the Courier Post, the last time he shaved was 42 months ago) and even racked up another title: Guinness World Record holder for most toothpicks in a beard. Read more »