The battle is on! Prepare your taste buds; Budweiser’s Battle of the Burger returns August 24 and voting is open right now.
With 12 competing restaurants vying for the coveted crown of Philly’s favorite burger, the showdown will take place at Piazza at The Schmidt’s Commons with unlimited samples of the top six (that’s right – six!) savory burgers. Quench your thirst with complimentary Budweiser and enjoy backyard games, live music and more.
And if a delicious food party wasn’t enough of an incentive for you to vote, one grand prize winner will receive four general admission tickets to the 2017 Budweiser Made in America Festival, plus four tickets to the Battle of the Burger event. Two weekly winners will also receive two tickets to Battle of the Burger through the voting period.
We’ll give you all the deets on the burgers and restaurants starting next week. For now, here’s the rundown of your 12 tasty contenders:
- “The Caprese Burger” from Saloon 151 (West Chester, Pa.)
- “The Burger” from Frank’s American Pub & Grill (Downingtown, Pa.)
- “El Fuego Burger” from Ram’s Head Bar & Grill (West Chester, Pa.)
- “The Fiesta Burger” from Wahlburgers Philly (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- “Double Bacon Delight” from Maggie’s Waterfront Cafe (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- “Kielbasa Burger” from Lumpy Magee’s Pub and Grub (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- “Irish Rover Burger” from The Irish Rover Station House (Langhorne, Pa.)
- “Don’t Judge Me Burger” from Lion’s Head Bar & Grill (Milmont Park, Pa.)
- “The Pig & Fig” from Water Wheel Tavern (Doylestown, Pa.)
- “Cowboy Burger” from Barnaby’s Restaurant and Pub (West Chester, Pa.)
- “The ‘Extreme Wass’ Burger” from Steam Pub (Southampton, Pa.)
- “Porkzilla” from The Union Tap (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Budweiser’s Battle of the Burger is Thursday, August 24 from 5:30 – 8 p.m. Click to cast your vote and snag your ticket! The early bird discount on general admission tickets is $35; the price will go up to $40 on July 31.