February 22, 2012
6:30 – 9:00 PM
33rd Street Armory
at Drexel University
Must be 21+ with valid ID
This year, Philadelphia magazine is serving up a fresh new experience at an all–new venue —the 33rd Street Armory at Drexel University. Join us for an evening of exquisite taste as the region's top chefs and restaurants compete for Dish of the Year, Best Appetizer, Best Entrée, and Best Dessert. Complement your foods with a selection of premium wines and beer as you mingle, enjoy luxe lounges, and more! A portion of the proceeds benefit The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House.
- Wines from Clos du Bois, Estancia, Franciscan Estate, and Robert Mondavi Private Selection
- Stella Artois beer tasting
- Luxe lounges hosted by Mercedes-Benz and Royal Bank of Canada
- Best Entrée, Best Appetizer, Best Dessert, and Dish of the Year awards,
presented by Adam Joseph and Alicia Vitarelli of 6abc Action News
- After-dinner espresso courtesy of ABCD Coffee—the Espresso Authority since 1946
- Top Picks from Foobooz editor, Art Etchells
In addition to tasting award-winning dishes, be sure to enjoy these other new-and-improved features:
A Very Special Thank You to our wonderful event partners: A Fresh Focus Photography, ABCD Coffee, Drexel University, Evantine Design, Eventions Productions, Hip Philly/Hip Parties , Jeffrey Miller Catering,Main Line Expo, Prodigal Security, and Shutterbooth.