Shop Talk: How to Clean Your (Totally Disgusting) Leather Gloves
The style tips and fashion news you need to know this week.
- When’s the last time you cleaned your leather gloves? If you’re anything like me, it’s been a while. (Which, if you think about it, is pretty gross.) Stop avoiding it: Cleaning your leather gloves is easier than you think. De-germ them with saddle soap, which you can get for $6 right here. [PopSugar]
- Speaking of cleaning leather, why don’t you learn how to clean the salt off your boots, too? [Shoppist]
- Taylor Swift’s first foray into fashion – a clothing line featuring crop tops, body-con dresses, sweatshirts and tees emblazoned with the pop star’s name – made its debut at Hong Kong Fashion Week. It’s all very underwhelming. [WWD]
- The ’90s are coming back in full force. First, Courtney Love unveils a fashion collection with Nasty Gal. Now, French Connection is re-releasing its ‘FCUK’ slogan tees, which were hugely popular during the brand’s heyday. [Telegraph]
- Love her or hate her, Gwyneth Paltrow has some seriously enviable skin. And now GOOP’s founder has launched a skin care line, no doubt made from the macrobiotic tears of baby angels. [Vogue]