Eeeee! In case you forgot, Nordstrom Rack’s opening is just around the corner. A Philly Mag staffer snapped the above pic which shows the official signage being mounted. He also got word from a construction worker outside that the store will open on October 24. Excited? You bet.
To recap, here's what to expect:
- Three levels. It’ll be taking up three floors of the old Daffy’s eight-story space.
- Huge markdowns. Everything in the store will be marked down from 30 to 70 percent off regular retail price.
- Weekly deliveries of new merch. The store will get deliveries of new items several times a week, so you’ll want to keep checking back for new finds.
- Men’s and women’s departments. Apparel, accessories and shoes.
- Kate Spade, Vince Camuto, Trina Turk. Just a few of the brands you’ll find there.
Like this? For more Nordstrom Rack coverage, read these: