Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist:
Market Report: J.Crew is Selling These Horrible Hashtag Shorts Now
The style and beauty headlines to read this morning.
- Happy Monday, Shoppists! Let’s start things off with a pair of shorts that should not exist. [Huffington Post]
- Here’s your first look at the new (improved?) Wonder Woman costume. It looks like an ad for chocolate. [People]
- Good news for those of you with short bobs: You can still do milkmaid braids! Here’s how. [The Beauty Department]
- Thanks to a new radio frequency (!) tagging system, Zara might never run out of a popular style or size again. [Reuters]
- A Canadian music festival, Bass Coast, is banning all Native American headdresses on people who are not actually Native American. Kim K. and everyone who’s ever gone to Coachella, take note. [The Cut]