If you’re a fitness and health buff in Philly, then you probably already know about Be Well Philly Boot Camp, our sister site’s major health and fitness event that takes place in just a few weeks. And if you’re not so tuned in to what’s happening in the workout world, well, here are the details in a nutshell:
- Workouts: Indoor and outdoor fitness classes
- Speakers: Tips, inspiration and helpful info from experts
- Cooking demos: gluten-free foods, juicing, and how to prepare healthful means on the go
- Running clinic: get your gait analyzed by the pros
- Freebies: samples and shopping from top wellness brands
- When: Saturday, June 7th, from 9am to 2pm, at the Drexel Recreation Center (women only!)
Sounds pretty good, right? Tickets are on sale now and are $35, but we’ve got a way for you to score them on the cheap.
We've got a handy coupon code for you to use to score $10 off the ticket price. And it's easy: Sign up for Shoppist's weekly newsletter, which is chock-full of all the week's best style news, tips, inspiration, sale alerts and events—so, yeah, it's pretty cool, and you should totally be getting it.
Sign up for the newsletter here, and next week (Friday, May 30th), look out for your Shoppist newsletter: The code will be in it. See you on the 7th!