How to dress for the office this spring and still be ready for post-work cocktails: a blend of loose, airy white pants, a structured denim jacket (a collarless neckline, three-quarter-length sleeves and bolero fit keep it from feeling too casual), a mixed-media necklace, and a pair of strappy sandals (they look sleek beneath a pant cuff, but give just a hint of sexiness when your legs are crossed). Here’s where to get the look: Citizens of Humanity Thalia jacket, $468 at Third Street Habit, Old City. Lizzie Fortunato ‘Fast Lane’ necklace, $495 at Peter Kate, Greenville. 10 Crosby Derek Lam white trousers, $395 at Intermix, Rittenhouse. Stuart Weitzman ‘Ria’ pumps, $498 at Stuart Weitzman, Rittenhouse.
- Shoppist: The Grand Opening of Goorin Bros. Is Tonight
- Shoppist: 7 (Non-Sexy) Halloween Costumes That Don’t Suck
- Shoppist: Duke & Winston Debuts Antique Section Called Duke’s Library
- Shoppist: Frey Boutique Opening In Newtown Square
- Shoppist: Shipley Shops, the Main Line’s Prime Shopping Event, Kicks Off Today
- Shoppist: Erdon Has Officially Opened In The Moorestown Mall
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.