Going out of town for Easter weekend or making any weekend trips this spring? Assuming you are, you need to come equipped with a hostess gift. Plus, the way get-togethers crop up in the spring, it’s not always possible to dash out to the store to pick something up. We have your stock-up solution: Philly-based Skeem soaps. (Yes, this is the same company that makes those gorgeous glass-encased candles!) The soaps come in sumptuous spring-appropriate fragrances like grapefruit zest, blood orange, and lilac dandelion, so they’re kind of irresistible. Our tip: Buy a few at a time and keep them tucked away for unexpected occasions. And if you decide to keep one or two for yourself, we won’t tell.
- Shoppist: Celebrate Summer at Free People Tomorrow Night
- Shoppist: 6 Questions For: Art in the Age’s Bob Myaing
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Adorn By Sarah Lewis Statement Rings
- Shoppist: What to Wear Under Your Sheer, Lacy, See-Through Stuff
- Shoppist: Your Giant Weekend Sale Shopping Guide
- Shoppist: Best of Philly 2014 Preview: Shopping and Style
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.