Going out of town for Easter weekend or making any weekend trips this spring? Assuming you are, you need to come equipped with a hostess gift. Plus, the way get-togethers crop up in the spring, it’s not always possible to dash out to the store to pick something up. We have your stock-up solution: Philly-based Skeem soaps. (Yes, this is the same company that makes those gorgeous glass-encased candles!) The soaps come in sumptuous spring-appropriate fragrances like grapefruit zest, blood orange, and lilac dandelion, so they’re kind of irresistible. Our tip: Buy a few at a time and keep them tucked away for unexpected occasions. And if you decide to keep one or two for yourself, we won’t tell.
- Ticket: 12 Things to Do in Philly Labor Day Weekend
- Shoppist: The Labor Day Sales You Need To Shop: Part 1
- Shoppist: The Edit: 10 Awesome, Last-Chance Fashion Buys Under $100
- Shoppist: Erdon’s Fall Lookbook Is Absolutely Amazing
- Shoppist: Best of Philly Shopping and Beauty Picks: See ‘Em All Here!
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Philly EyeWorks’ Colorful Frames
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.