I feel like I reference the weather every time I do a shopping roundup, BUT YOU GUYS, IT’S FINALLY WARM. And with warm weather, comes markets (we have two on tap) and sweet outdoor shopping events that have us especially excited for those 70-degree temps. Here’s all the must-see, must-shop events going on Philly this weekend. Now, get shopping!
- Royal Rummage Sidewalk Sale: From Friday through Sunday, head over to Chestnut Hill to peruse this sidewalk sale. Participating stores include: Villavillekula; Curio Philadelphia; Oxford Circus Toys; Lavender Hill; Borelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery; Delphine Gallery; Artisans on the Avenue; Mango; roots, inc., Style Camp, Greene Street Consignment; Robertson’s Flowers; Modern Bird Studio and Antique Gallery.
- PHAIR: The open-air market will be set up this Sunday from 10am to 5pm at its new location at the Shambles of Headhouse Square. Vendors will be selling everything from vintage goods to grub.
- Third Street Habit: This Saturday, celebrate the spring seasonal launch with music, spirits and festivities. Oh, and 10 percent off. Sounds pretty sweet, huh?
- Occasionette: Celebrate this crafty-cool shop’s one-year anniversary on Saturday from 6pm to 9pm with food trucks PoiDog Truck and The Cow and The Curd, an Instagram booth, beer and giveaways (maybe four of the best things ever). Plus, they’ll be giving away free tote bags with $15 purchases all day.
- Clover Market: This Sunday from 10am to 5pm, they’ll be setting up shop all along Highland Avenue (at Germantown Avenue) and in the large parking lot at 25 West Highland Avenue with their usual array of more than 100 vendors selling vintage/salvage furniture, new and vintage accessories, jewelry, clothes and handmade goods. Get the lowdown on our shopping game plan right here.