Orange gets a bad rap in the color family. “It makes me look like a pumpkin” is a comment we’ve heard more than a few times. (Really.) But let’s be honest: You can make that type of statement about any color, and it certainly hasn’t stopped us at Shoppist (hello, highlighter yellow). So in order to celebrate this new incarnation of orange, we’ve chosen four different ways to look decidedly un-pumpkin: Stella McCartney Clara Whispering lingerie set, $65 and $125 at Net-a-Porter; Alice & Olivia Gianna strappy sandals, $345 at Shopbop; lock clutch, $295 at Loeffler Randall; Valentino macaramé dress, $5,599.88 at Far Fetch.
- Shoppist: The Edit: 11 Pairs of Double-Sided Earrings
- Shoppist: What To Wear: How To Rock Maxi Skirts Right Now
- Shoppist: The Shoppist Gift List, Day Six: Terrain’s Plaid Blanket Scarf
- Shoppist: Your Weekend Holiday Shopping Guide
- Shoppist: 8 Statement Earrings That Will Instantly Make Any Outfit Better
- Shoppist: Apparently, Bison Is a Huge Trend in Philly
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.