Sale alert: Smith & Scott boutique—which has locations in two of the cutest, shoppable towns around, Lambertville and Doylestown—is feting its seventh anniversary with a huge sale today. Pop by either location and get 20 percent off regular-priced merch all day long. You’ll get a free gift with purchase (hint: It’s jewelry) and you’ll be able to shop the DL1961 denim collection trunk show—I’m obsessed with this eyelet pair—and get fitted by the brand’s expert denim fit specialist. If you’re planning on hitting up the Doylestown location, head there after work for a party from 5pm to 9pm. There will be raffles (who doesn’t love a raffle?). See you there.
- Ticket: 12 Things to Do in Philly Labor Day Weekend
- Shoppist: The Labor Day Sales You Need To Shop: Part 1
- Shoppist: The Edit: 10 Awesome, Last-Chance Fashion Buys Under $100
- Shoppist: Erdon’s Fall Lookbook Is Absolutely Amazing
- Shoppist: Best of Philly Shopping and Beauty Picks: See ‘Em All Here!
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Philly EyeWorks’ Colorful Frames
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.