Sale alert: Smith & Scott boutique—which has locations in two of the cutest, shoppable towns around, Lambertville and Doylestown—is feting its seventh anniversary with a huge sale today. Pop by either location and get 20 percent off regular-priced merch all day long. You’ll get a free gift with purchase (hint: It’s jewelry) and you’ll be able to shop the DL1961 denim collection trunk show—I’m obsessed with this eyelet pair—and get fitted by the brand’s expert denim fit specialist. If you’re planning on hitting up the Doylestown location, head there after work for a party from 5pm to 9pm. There will be raffles (who doesn’t love a raffle?). See you there.
- Shoppist: Quick! Free People Is Having a Flash Sale Tonight
- Shoppist: Terrain Is Having a Holiday Open House This Weekend
- Shoppist: Apparently, Bison Is a Huge Trend in Philly
- Shoppist: Destination Maternity Celebrates Grand Opening in Liberty Place
- Shoppist: Attention: We Just Found The Perfect Thanksgiving Outfit
- Shoppist: My Little Redemption Opens, Mushmina Hosts Shopping Event
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.