Earlier this week, local brand Toggery launched an incredibly chic new website. Let’s just say, this is how e-stores should be done. Flat shot pics and images on models. Multi-platform compatibility (we checked). Easy scroll-down menu. It’s that good. I mean, if they wanted to sell potato sacks, I’d probably bite, but the fact that they stock sustainable, USA-made, high-quality basics gives me all the more reason to shop the new site. Once you click over there, check out their minimalist Tumblr; they update regularly with shop news and pics of bloggers wearing the designs. (It’s pretty handy when you’re in a style rut.) Rather get some brick-and-mortar action? The brand is stocked all over the country, but you can find it locally at Knit Wit and Arcadia. Hey, it’s good to have options, right?
- Shoppist: The Fall Gathering Fashion Crawl Is Happening This Tuesday
- Shoppist: Your Guide to the Must-Shop Weekend Sales and Events
- Shoppist: Make Soap And Drink Beer at Duross & Langel
- Shoppist: The Philadelphia Collection Is Back
- Shoppist: Occasionette’s Workshop is Now Open
- Shoppist: Urban Jungle is Opening a Second Location in Pennsport
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.