Earlier this week, local brand Toggery launched an incredibly chic new website. Let’s just say, this is how e-stores should be done. Flat shot pics and images on models. Multi-platform compatibility (we checked). Easy scroll-down menu. It’s that good. I mean, if they wanted to sell potato sacks, I’d probably bite, but the fact that they stock sustainable, USA-made, high-quality basics gives me all the more reason to shop the new site. Once you click over there, check out their minimalist Tumblr; they update regularly with shop news and pics of bloggers wearing the designs. (It’s pretty handy when you’re in a style rut.) Rather get some brick-and-mortar action? The brand is stocked all over the country, but you can find it locally at Knit Wit and Arcadia. Hey, it’s good to have options, right?
- Shoppist: Shop at These Rittenhouse Stores and Get a Free Shake Shack Treat
- Shoppist: The Geisha House’s Holiday Lookbook Is Absolutely Stunning
- Shoppist: Punk Rock Flea Market Is Back This Saturday
- Shoppist: John Wind Studio Sale Starts Today
- Shoppist: Your Ultimate Cyber Monday Shopping Guide
- Shoppist: 20 Must-Shop Cyber Monday Deals
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.