We’re just about to round the corner into spring territory, Shoppists. And that means dresses—lots of dresses. Get your warm weather fix at NoLibs eco-fashion boutique Arcadia from now through Sunday. You’ll score 15 percent off all dresses, including new arrivals and sale items. Even better, they carry Philly-based brands like Toggery and Lobo Mau, so you can support our awesome local design talent. Think of it as your official segue into spring.
- Shoppist: Dana Rebecca is Having a Trunk Show at TownHome
- Shoppist: How to Shop For Plus-Size Clothing in Straight-Size Stores
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 Sexy (And Comfy!) Ankle Boots
- G Philly: Timberland Opens This Weekend in Rittenhouse
- Shoppist: The Grand Opening of Goorin Bros. Is Tonight
- Shoppist: Duke & Winston Debuts Antique Section Called Duke’s Library
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.