We love anniversaries, particularly ones complemented by sweet perks. This morning, celebrate Nicole Miller’s 20th anniversary with an exclusive gift with purchase for the first 20 shoppers. Plus, we got word that there will be a variety of gifts to be had (read: super-exclusive). The Bellevue location just opened at 10am, and the Manayunk location (at 4249 Main Street) opens at 11am. So if you’re looking to score some swag, get moving, Shoppists! And here’s to many more anniversaries, Nicole Miller.
- Shoppist: Frey Boutique Opening In Newtown Square
- Shoppist: Shipley Shops, the Main Line’s Prime Shopping Event, Kicks Off Today
- Shoppist: The Edit: 14 Fall-Ready Sweaters Under $150
- Shoppist: Erdon Has Officially Opened In The Moorestown Mall
- Shoppist: The Edit: 8 Best Fall Hats (That Aren’t Beanies)
- News: Philadelphians Ignore Stabbing in Pathmark Aisle, Keep Shopping
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.