After the huge success of Tory Burch’s signature pinky-nude lip that debuted earlier this year, the Valley Forge-born designer has taken the plunge into a full lip color collection. The line—which debuts will consist of 12 shades (like this tomato color!), each formulated to deliver a sheer yet vibrant wash with a weightless finish. They’re also subtly scented with the Tory Burch fragrance (think: cassis, grapefruit, and mandarin). Plus, can we talk about the case? The gold and orange fretwork is enough to warrant a permanent spot on our vanities. The lipsticks cost $32 each; starting in March, you’ll be able to get your hands on the collection at select Nordstrom stores, at the Tory Burch boutique at KOP, and Toryburch.com. Pucker up.
- Shoppist: How Your Pillowcase Is Ruining Your Hair
- Shoppist: We Love These Billy Transport Co. Subway Station Tote Bags
- Shoppist: 15 Ways to Pull Off Flare Jeans This Fall
- Shoppist: Top 10 Posts From Year One of Shoppist
- Shoppist: Score a Secret Club Monaco Discount On Friday
- Shoppist: 66 Fall Boots To Buy Now
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.