After the huge success of Tory Burch’s signature pinky-nude lip that debuted earlier this year, the Valley Forge-born designer has taken the plunge into a full lip color collection. The line—which debuts will consist of 12 shades (like this tomato color!), each formulated to deliver a sheer yet vibrant wash with a weightless finish. They’re also subtly scented with the Tory Burch fragrance (think: cassis, grapefruit, and mandarin). Plus, can we talk about the case? The gold and orange fretwork is enough to warrant a permanent spot on our vanities. The lipsticks cost $32 each; starting in March, you’ll be able to get your hands on the collection at select Nordstrom stores, at the Tory Burch boutique at KOP, and Toryburch.com. Pucker up.
- Shoppist: Eek! You Are Doing a Smoky Eye All Wrong
- Shoppist: Quick! Free People Is Having a Flash Sale Tonight
- Shoppist: 24-Hour Breast Implants Let You Try a Boob Job On For Size
- Shoppist: How To Get Your Hands on a Pair of United By Blue’s Bison Socks
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 (New) Ways to Wear Plaid
- Shoppist: 10 Philly Mag Editors On Their Favorite Hand Creams
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.