Need a quick retail fix? Of course you do. Your best bet today is to invest in some layering gear, preferably from a Philly-based company. Enter: Duke & Winston, the NoLibs clothing line, and its long-sleeved tee (it’s technically for men, but ladies, you can rock it in a smaller size). Guys: Wear this underneath your scratchiest sweaters now and, when the weather warms, roll up the sleeves for casual weekend wear. Oh, and we haven’t told you the best part: It’s 50 percent off the regular $38 price. (Yep, that’s just $19.) Buy it here!
- Shoppist: Celebrate Summer at Free People Tomorrow Night
- Shoppist: 6 Questions For: Art in the Age’s Bob Myaing
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Adorn By Sarah Lewis Statement Rings
- Shoppist: Your Giant Weekend Sale Shopping Guide
- Shoppist: Where to Shop This Week: Erdon’s Sale Room
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Linda Farrow Sunglasses
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.