Need a quick retail fix? Of course you do. Your best bet today is to invest in some layering gear, preferably from a Philly-based company. Enter: Duke & Winston, the NoLibs clothing line, and its long-sleeved tee (it’s technically for men, but ladies, you can rock it in a smaller size). Guys: Wear this underneath your scratchiest sweaters now and, when the weather warms, roll up the sleeves for casual weekend wear. Oh, and we haven’t told you the best part: It’s 50 percent off the regular $38 price. (Yep, that’s just $19.) Buy it here!
- Shoppist: Dana Rebecca is Having a Trunk Show at TownHome
- Shoppist: 6 Best Finds At The (Surprisingly Awesome) New Timberland Store
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Men’s Scarves That Women Will Want
- Shoppist: The Grand Opening of Goorin Bros. Is Tonight
- Shoppist: Duke & Winston Debuts Antique Section Called Duke’s Library
- Shoppist: Frey Boutique Opening In Newtown Square
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.