I think we’re all friends here, Shoppists, so let’s get real: Some ladies have a bit of facial hair. But it’s what you do with that facial hair that matters (i.e. wax, pluck, laser). With Valentine’s Day tomorrow, some of you may be anticipating a little lip action, so let’s take care of this. Rather than wax—which can leave you red and irritated—head to Anjuthreads. The airy salon, located at 1126 Walnut Street, is offering a special deal on upper-lip and lower-lip threading through February 15. Normally $12, you can score the combo for $7, which is a pretty great deal. Consider your ‘stache issue solved.
- Shoppist: The Fall Gathering Fashion Crawl Is Happening This Tuesday
- Shoppist: Your Guide to the Must-Shop Weekend Sales and Events
- Shoppist: Make Soap And Drink Beer at Duross & Langel
- Shoppist: The Philadelphia Collection Is Back
- Shoppist: 5 Multitasking Beauty Products You Need in Your Makeup Arsenal
- Shoppist: How to Care for Your Boots This Fall
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.