I think we’re all friends here, Shoppists, so let’s get real: Some ladies have a bit of facial hair. But it’s what you do with that facial hair that matters (i.e. wax, pluck, laser). With Valentine’s Day tomorrow, some of you may be anticipating a little lip action, so let’s take care of this. Rather than wax—which can leave you red and irritated—head to Anjuthreads. The airy salon, located at 1126 Walnut Street, is offering a special deal on upper-lip and lower-lip threading through February 15. Normally $12, you can score the combo for $7, which is a pretty great deal. Consider your ‘stache issue solved.
- Shoppist: The 5 Pumpkin Beauty Products You Need to Try
- Shoppist: Frey Boutique Opening In Newtown Square
- Shoppist: Shipley Shops, the Main Line’s Prime Shopping Event, Kicks Off Today
- Shoppist: Erdon Has Officially Opened In The Moorestown Mall
- Shoppist: The Lipstick Shade to Wear to Your Next Job Interview
- Shoppist: 10 Mesmerizing Halloween Makeup Video Tutorials
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.