I think we’re all friends here, Shoppists, so let’s get real: Some ladies have a bit of facial hair. But it’s what you do with that facial hair that matters (i.e. wax, pluck, laser). With Valentine’s Day tomorrow, some of you may be anticipating a little lip action, so let’s take care of this. Rather than wax—which can leave you red and irritated—head to Anjuthreads. The airy salon, located at 1126 Walnut Street, is offering a special deal on upper-lip and lower-lip threading through February 15. Normally $12, you can score the combo for $7, which is a pretty great deal. Consider your ‘stache issue solved.
- Shoppist: Why You Should Stop Shampooing Your Hair
- Shoppist: Best of Philly Shopping and Beauty Picks: See ‘Em All Here!
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Philly EyeWorks’ Colorful Frames
- Shoppist: Four Jersey Shore End-of-Summer Steals to Shop Now
- Shoppist: Sale Roundup: Where to Shop This Weekend
- Shoppist: I Tried It: The Hairspray That Promises to Cover My Greys
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.