Market Report: What Happens To The Clothes Left At The Dry Cleaner?
And more style questions and answers to know this a.m.
- How a dry cleaner works: You drop off clothes, they clean them, you pick them up. Only some people forget that last part and leave really, really nice stuff there. So what happens to the forgotten clothes? And, more importantly, who is the woman who forgets about her Lanvin cocktail dress? [The Cut]
- This might be the coolest outfit ever. I can’t stop looking at it. [Eye Covet]
- If you think you’ve received some amazing wedding invitations, just wait until you get a look at the insane invites designers sent out for Fashion Week. (It kicks off today!) [Refinery29]
- Put down the red lipstick! The hottest color out there right now: orange. But wait! There are rules to wearing it—here’s how. [Elle]
- This will be your new favorite jewelry line: Dreamy designer Erin Fetherston teamed up with JewelMint for a 10-piece collection that is super-affordable (everything is under $30!) and really adorable. I’ll take the tiny cat-ear ring, please. [Lucky]