Meet the new statement necklace. It doesn’t sparkle or shine, and you can’t describe it in terms of carats or clarity. It’s the epitome of French restraint, and the work of Paris-based designer Anne Fontaine. She’s elevated the menswear staple to couture-level perfection with impeccable lines rendered in crisp cotton voile. Pair it with an LBD or, better yet, a sharply tailored tuxedo-style suit, for a look that’s far more ballroom than boardroom. Robinson collar, $250 at Anne Fontaine, King of Prussia.
- Shoppist: Celebrate Summer at Free People Tomorrow Night
- Shoppist: The Edit: 10 Gorgeous Pendants We Love
- Shoppist: 6 Questions For: Art in the Age’s Bob Myaing
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Adorn By Sarah Lewis Statement Rings
- Property: UNIQLO Now Planning Four Area Stores
- Shoppist: Your Giant Weekend Sale Shopping Guide
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.