Meet the new statement necklace. It doesn’t sparkle or shine, and you can’t describe it in terms of carats or clarity. It’s the epitome of French restraint, and the work of Paris-based designer Anne Fontaine. She’s elevated the menswear staple to couture-level perfection with impeccable lines rendered in crisp cotton voile. Pair it with an LBD or, better yet, a sharply tailored tuxedo-style suit, for a look that’s far more ballroom than boardroom. Robinson collar, $250 at Anne Fontaine, King of Prussia.
- Shoppist: Temporary Tattoos Are Officially the Coolest New Accessories
- Shoppist: Where to Shop This Week: Erdon’s Sale Room
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Linda Farrow Sunglasses
- Shoppist: The Edit: 9 Ways to Wear Embroidery This Summer
- Shoppist: We’re Obsessed: Metallic Temporary Tattoos
- Shoppist: 5 Philly Sales to Shop This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.