Meet the new statement necklace. It doesn’t sparkle or shine, and you can’t describe it in terms of carats or clarity. It’s the epitome of French restraint, and the work of Paris-based designer Anne Fontaine. She’s elevated the menswear staple to couture-level perfection with impeccable lines rendered in crisp cotton voile. Pair it with an LBD or, better yet, a sharply tailored tuxedo-style suit, for a look that’s far more ballroom than boardroom. Robinson collar, $250 at Anne Fontaine, King of Prussia.
- Shoppist: Men’s Spring Style Guide!
- Shoppist: Covet: 4 Reasons We’re Obsessed With Raffia Now
- Shoppist: The Return of the Monocle
- Shoppist: Can You Be Fashionable and Still Be Taken Seriously at Work?
- Shoppist: Hurry! Why You Need to Get to Nicole Miller, Stat
- Shoppist: Fashion PSA: Jewelry and Fashion DIYs That Need to Go