Meet the new statement necklace. It doesn’t sparkle or shine, and you can’t describe it in terms of carats or clarity. It’s the epitome of French restraint, and the work of Paris-based designer Anne Fontaine. She’s elevated the menswear staple to couture-level perfection with impeccable lines rendered in crisp cotton voile. Pair it with an LBD or, better yet, a sharply tailored tuxedo-style suit, for a look that’s far more ballroom than boardroom. Robinson collar, $250 at Anne Fontaine, King of Prussia.
- Shoppist: UPDATE: Century 21 to Come to Market East in October
- Shoppist: Shop Hand in Hand’s Earth Day Sale Now
- Shoppist: The Spring Outfit That Takes You From Work to Cocktails
- Shoppist: Your First Look at Concrete Polish’s New Jewelry Collection
- Shoppist: The Secret Pop-Up Sale You Need To Shop Tonight
- Shoppist: Make Skeem Soaps Your Spring Hostess Gift