Meet the new statement necklace. It doesn’t sparkle or shine, and you can’t describe it in terms of carats or clarity. It’s the epitome of French restraint, and the work of Paris-based designer Anne Fontaine. She’s elevated the menswear staple to couture-level perfection with impeccable lines rendered in crisp cotton voile. Pair it with an LBD or, better yet, a sharply tailored tuxedo-style suit, for a look that’s far more ballroom than boardroom. Robinson collar, $250 at Anne Fontaine, King of Prussia.
- Shoppist: The Labor Day Sales You Need To Shop: Part 1
- Shoppist: The Edit: 10 Awesome, Last-Chance Fashion Buys Under $100
- Shoppist: Erdon’s Fall Lookbook Is Absolutely Amazing
- Shoppist: These Philly Artisans Make the Cutest Bowties We’ve Ever Seen
- Shoppist: Best of Philly Shopping and Beauty Picks: See ‘Em All Here!
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Philly EyeWorks’ Colorful Frames
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.