Over the weekend, my friend (and Philadelphia Wedding editor) Carrie texted me outfit options for a destination wedding she’s attending in Florida later this week. Option A: a floral maxi dress. Option B: This bold neon dress with fantastic pleats (side note: pleats are going to be huge this spring!). Obviously, I voted for the neon. (Gorg, right?) It got me excited for summer, and for summer’s bright, happy wardrobe. Here, my top four ways to get your highlighter-yellow on: Giambattista Valli neon tweed jacket, $1,995 at Net-A-Porter; Maison Rabih Kayrouz Jaune dress, $1,625 at Barneys; Valentino Rockstud two-tone sandal, $945 at Neiman Marcus; Adrienne Landau Bryan Boy pull-through fur scarf, $371 at Bergdorf Goodman. Hey there, sun? Tag, you’re it.
- Shoppist: The Edit: 11 Spring Sunglasses Under $150
- Shoppist: 5 Fun Ways to Spend Your Tax Return
- Shoppist: What to Wear to Passover Dinner — or Easter Brunch
- Shoppist: Your Shopping Game Plan for Sunday’s Clover Market
- Shoppist: This is the Easiest Way to Clean Your Jewelry
- Shoppist: Covet: The Work Outfit You Need This Spring