Over the weekend, my friend (and Philadelphia Wedding editor) Carrie texted me outfit options for a destination wedding she’s attending in Florida later this week. Option A: a floral maxi dress. Option B: This bold neon dress with fantastic pleats (side note: pleats are going to be huge this spring!). Obviously, I voted for the neon. (Gorg, right?) It got me excited for summer, and for summer’s bright, happy wardrobe. Here, my top four ways to get your highlighter-yellow on: Giambattista Valli neon tweed jacket, $1,995 at Net-A-Porter; Maison Rabih Kayrouz Jaune dress, $1,625 at Barneys; Valentino Rockstud two-tone sandal, $945 at Neiman Marcus; Adrienne Landau Bryan Boy pull-through fur scarf, $371 at Bergdorf Goodman. Hey there, sun? Tag, you’re it.
- Shoppist: Fashion PSA: Jewelry and Fashion DIYs That Need to Go
- Shoppist: 8 Ways to Wear Fringe
- Shoppist: We Love These Wood Watches
- Shoppist: How I Found the Best Liquid Eyeliner
- Shoppist: These are the Most Popular, Best Black Tights Ever
- Shoppist: Organize Your LIfe: 7 Ways to Store Your Accessories