Over the weekend, my friend (and Philadelphia Wedding editor) Carrie texted me outfit options for a destination wedding she’s attending in Florida later this week. Option A: a floral maxi dress. Option B: This bold neon dress with fantastic pleats (side note: pleats are going to be huge this spring!). Obviously, I voted for the neon. (Gorg, right?) It got me excited for summer, and for summer’s bright, happy wardrobe. Here, my top four ways to get your highlighter-yellow on: Giambattista Valli neon tweed jacket, $1,995 at Net-A-Porter; Maison Rabih Kayrouz Jaune dress, $1,625 at Barneys; Valentino Rockstud two-tone sandal, $945 at Neiman Marcus; Adrienne Landau Bryan Boy pull-through fur scarf, $371 at Bergdorf Goodman. Hey there, sun? Tag, you’re it.
- Shoppist: Steal This Look: Bohemian Backyard Paradise
- Shoppist: Goorin Bros. Hat Shop to Open on Walnut Street
- Shoppist: The Coolest Bag to Buy For Fall Is at … Club Monaco?
- Shoppist: 15 Steps to Decorating Like a Fashion Editor
- Shoppist: 8 Buys to Get You Through the Rest of Summer
- Shoppist: The Edit: 9 Sweet Buys Under $100
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.