This fall and winter have been crazy-busy in Shoppist Land. Some highlights: Philly Mag Fashion Project winner Sara Teixeira setting up shop in Knit Wit’s window; intern Layla strutting her denim-on-denim stuff (see her vintage look here); the gloves we loved—and then bought; pre-show tapings with the QVC crew (yep, that’s Shoppist HQ!); packing up for a spin on the Steve Harvey show; behind-the-scenes taping at QVC; pretty holiday cards; an exclusive Lagos dinner with Philly’s most stylish and inspiring crew; prepwork for October’s Philly Mag Shops, which is where I scored this awesome top by PMFP contestant Mariel Rojo; a fur-puff ring; smart discussions at ThinkFest; pretty blooms; that time we made over the Foobooz team.
- Be Well Philly: 10 Inspirational Healthy-Eating Quotes That Won’t Make You Cringe
- G Philly: What the Gays Did On Instagram This Week
- News: Introducing #catjawns: Hashtags for Philly Cats
- Foobooz: This Week’s Best Instagrams
- Foobooz: Philadelphia’s Best Instagramming Restaurants
- Ticket: PHOTO: Hillary Clinton’s Down With The Roots
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.