Shoppist received word back in November that Art In The Age was gearing up to overhaul their Warby Parker display and, boy, yesterday’s revamp didn’t disappoint. The new display houses more optical frames and sunglasses, as well as additional mirrors to admire your peepers. The hipster specs are only available 13 places nationwide, so while their home try-on is super-convenient, we prefer the trip to Old City to see the 100+ pairs in-person. Our picks? A dreamy pair from the Leith Clark collaboration for a dash of whimsy (think jet black cat-eyes and pseudo-floral spectacles). Tip: Place your Warby Parker order in-store and score $5 off your purchase.
- Shoppist: Shop Hand in Hand’s Earth Day Sale Now
- Shoppist: The Spring Outfit That Takes You From Work to Cocktails
- Shoppist: Your First Look at Concrete Polish’s New Jewelry Collection
- Shoppist: The Secret Pop-Up Sale You Need To Shop Tonight
- Shoppist: Make Skeem Soaps Your Spring Hostess Gift
- Shoppist: Is the Philadelphia Airport the New Mall?