Shoppist received word back in November that Art In The Age was gearing up to overhaul their Warby Parker display and, boy, yesterday’s revamp didn’t disappoint. The new display houses more optical frames and sunglasses, as well as additional mirrors to admire your peepers. The hipster specs are only available 13 places nationwide, so while their home try-on is super-convenient, we prefer the trip to Old City to see the 100+ pairs in-person. Our picks? A dreamy pair from the Leith Clark collaboration for a dash of whimsy (think jet black cat-eyes and pseudo-floral spectacles). Tip: Place your Warby Parker order in-store and score $5 off your purchase.
- Shoppist: The Fall Gathering Fashion Crawl Is Happening This Tuesday
- Shoppist: Your Guide to the Must-Shop Weekend Sales and Events
- Shoppist: There’s a Waitlist for This $1,750 Fendi Keychain
- Shoppist: Make Soap And Drink Beer at Duross & Langel
- Shoppist: The Philadelphia Collection Is Back
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 Modern Ways to Wear Pearls
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.