Shoppist received word back in November that Art In The Age was gearing up to overhaul their Warby Parker display and, boy, yesterday’s revamp didn’t disappoint. The new display houses more optical frames and sunglasses, as well as additional mirrors to admire your peepers. The hipster specs are only available 13 places nationwide, so while their home try-on is super-convenient, we prefer the trip to Old City to see the 100+ pairs in-person. Our picks? A dreamy pair from the Leith Clark collaboration for a dash of whimsy (think jet black cat-eyes and pseudo-floral spectacles). Tip: Place your Warby Parker order in-store and score $5 off your purchase.
- Shoppist: Street Style: Where HuffPo’s Senior Beauty Editor Shops
- Shoppist: Skirt Launches New Shopping Box Service
- Shoppist: The Edit: 11 Spring Sunglasses Under $150
- Shoppist: 5 Fun Ways to Spend Your Tax Return
- Shoppist: Street Style: What a Fashion Buyer Wears on Weekends
- Shoppist: 5 Stores That Started as Franklin Flea Pop-Up Vendors