Shoppist received word back in November that Art In The Age was gearing up to overhaul their Warby Parker display and, boy, yesterday’s revamp didn’t disappoint. The new display houses more optical frames and sunglasses, as well as additional mirrors to admire your peepers. The hipster specs are only available 13 places nationwide, so while their home try-on is super-convenient, we prefer the trip to Old City to see the 100+ pairs in-person. Our picks? A dreamy pair from the Leith Clark collaboration for a dash of whimsy (think jet black cat-eyes and pseudo-floral spectacles). Tip: Place your Warby Parker order in-store and score $5 off your purchase.
- Shoppist: 10 Best Fall Accessories
- Shoppist: Whaaat? This Scarf Will Stop You From Catching a Cold
- Shoppist: Want To Sell at Art Star Craft Bazaar? Deadline Is Today!
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Concrete Polish Jewelry
- Shoppist: Philly Mag Shops Store Preview: TownHome
- Shoppist: Philly Mag Shops Store Preview: Style Camp
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.