Market Report: 9 Beauty Myths—Debunked!
And more style news to know this morning.
- Welcome back to the work-week, Shoppists! First off, did you know that you should really only be washing your face once a day? Check out these nine beauty rules you should seriously start breaking. [Refinery29]
- Now this is a must-see: a roundup of 2013’s most beautiful, absolutely over-the-top holiday window displays from all over the world. Pure visual merchandising genius. [Vanity Fair]
- You can now buy Disney princess lingerie. That just seems … wrong, doesn’t it? [Cosmopolitan]
- Want the most organized closet ever? Use this simple but brilliant organization trick for weeding out the clothes you don’t really wear. Then, donate, donate, donate. [Lifehacker]
- I don’t know about you, but I still live for my regular ol’ paper planner. That’s why I love this roundup of 16 chic agendas for 2014. [Glamour]
You Might Also Like
Around The Web