I remember going to dinner with stylist and all-around creative whiz Kimberly Fink after an all-day photo shoot at the Shore. As we got ready to leave, she pulled out her keys, which were hanging from a big gold ring, very much like an oversized bracelet. She pushed it over her elbow and her hands were free to give hugs goodbye and open her car door. Not only was it functional, but it was a shot of glamour and style in an unexpected place. I loved it, which is probably why I’m so drawn to Kelly Wearstler’s upgrade on the key chain: bold, gold, a bit naughty (see the one on the far right), and altogether covetable, whether the keys dangling from it are for a Buick or a Bentley. (Kelly Wearstler key chains, from left: $75, $150 and $125.)
- Shoppist: Frey Boutique Opening In Newtown Square
- Shoppist: Shipley Shops, the Main Line’s Prime Shopping Event, Kicks Off Today
- Shoppist: The Edit: 14 Fall-Ready Sweaters Under $150
- Shoppist: The Edit: 8 Best Fall Hats (That Aren’t Beanies)
- News: Philadelphians Ignore Stabbing in Pathmark Aisle, Keep Shopping
- Shoppist: Three Potato Four Needs Our Help!
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.