I remember going to dinner with stylist and all-around creative whiz Kimberly Fink after an all-day photo shoot at the Shore. As we got ready to leave, she pulled out her keys, which were hanging from a big gold ring, very much like an oversized bracelet. She pushed it over her elbow and her hands were free to give hugs goodbye and open her car door. Not only was it functional, but it was a shot of glamour and style in an unexpected place. I loved it, which is probably why I’m so drawn to Kelly Wearstler’s upgrade on the key chain: bold, gold, a bit naughty (see the one on the far right), and altogether covetable, whether the keys dangling from it are for a Buick or a Bentley. (Kelly Wearstler key chains, from left: $75, $150 and $125.)
- Ticket: 12 Things to Do in Philly Labor Day Weekend
- Shoppist: The Edit: 10 Awesome, Last-Chance Fashion Buys Under $100
- Shoppist: Erdon’s Fall Lookbook Is Absolutely Amazing
- Shoppist: These Philly Artisans Make the Cutest Bowties We’ve Ever Seen
- Shoppist: Best of Philly Shopping and Beauty Picks: See ‘Em All Here!
- Ticket: 7 Things To Do In Philly This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.