I remember going to dinner with stylist and all-around creative whiz Kimberly Fink after an all-day photo shoot at the Shore. As we got ready to leave, she pulled out her keys, which were hanging from a big gold ring, very much like an oversized bracelet. She pushed it over her elbow and her hands were free to give hugs goodbye and open her car door. Not only was it functional, but it was a shot of glamour and style in an unexpected place. I loved it, which is probably why I’m so drawn to Kelly Wearstler’s upgrade on the key chain: bold, gold, a bit naughty (see the one on the far right), and altogether covetable, whether the keys dangling from it are for a Buick or a Bentley. (Kelly Wearstler key chains, from left: $75, $150 and $125.)
- Shoppist: Make Skeem Soaps Your Spring Hostess Gift
- Shoppist: Is the Philadelphia Airport the New Mall?
- Shoppist: Why You Need to Shop Philly Menswear Line Ikire Jones
- Shoppist: Skirt Launches New Shopping Box Service
- Shoppist: The Edit: 11 Spring Sunglasses Under $150
- Shoppist: This Just In: Vince is Opening on Walnut Street