Some people see Christmas Day as the final stop on a months-long shopping journey. Others see it as the beginning of the best-ever sale season. (Forbes reported that this year’s post-holiday sales are looking to be bigger than ever.) If you fall into the latter group, welcome to your Sale Superbowl: Tons of shops—both brick-and-mortar and online—are dishing out serious deals today. Here, 10 of the best. Game on.
- Free People: Today only, get 25 percent off all sale items online. The sale-on-sale deals continue at the store’s Walnut Street outpost through January 1st.
- Verde: Get 50 percent off all clothing at this Midtown Village boutique today only. (Psst: The store is open ’til 8pm tonight.)
- Terrain: Stock up for next year now: Get 50 percent off all holiday trim (like this gorgeous garland) and, today and tomorrow only, free shipping on every order with code TERRAINTREAT.
- J.Crew: Until 11:59 p.m., get an extra 40 percent off winter sale items with code GIFTNOW. Use the same code for 30 percent off full-price purchases, both in-store and online.
- Papyrus: The best time to get holiday cards? Right now, when all of Papyrus’s boxed holiday cards are 50 percent off. Plus, get up to 75 percent off greeting cards and stationery in-store (there’s one on south 17th Street) and online now.
- Duross & Langel: Now through Saturday, head to this Midtown Village shop for huge sales on everything holiday-related (think: candles, soaps, bath bombs and shampoos and conditioners).
- Stuart Weitzman: Right now, get 40 percent off select fall styles. (I adore these.) Bonus: Free shipping.
- Piperlime: Now through tomorrow, get an extra 50 percent off select styles with code EXTRA. (I suggest this for unexpected New Year’s Eve style.)
- American Apparel: Stock up on every single basic you will ever need today, when everything is 20 percent off, both in-store and online, with code CHRISTMAS20.