Last-minute shoppers, you’re in luck.
- Adresse has already started its holiday sale. Go to Old City’s poshest shop and get 30 percent off the boutique’s high-end merch. 45 North 2nd Street.
- Joan Shepp is having an art and fashion event on Saturday from 1pm to 3pm. Head to the high-fashion Liberty Place store and score a complimentary self-potrait by local artist Denise Fike, along with 40 percent off all fall stock. The Shops at Liberty Place, 1625 Walnut Street.
- Govberg Jewelers hosts a Roberto Coin trunk show at its Suburban Square location on Saturday from 10am to 5pm. 65 St. James Place, Ardmore.
- Knit Wit hosts a pop-up shop at its Chestnut Street location now through Friday featuring Debil bags, D’Agostino scarves and tops, and Sophi Reaptress printed leggings. Bonus: 20 percent off all full-price merch at the store (pop-up items not included). 1729 Chestnut Street.
- ToBox is hosting a Scarpe DiBianco trunk show on Friday (2pm to 9pm) and Saturday (9:30am to 2pm). I advise you to head there on Saturday: If you buy a pair of custom DiBianco shoes that day, they’ll give you a free, matching belt ($275 value). 25 South 19th Street.