Market Report: The 5 Craziest, Most Avant-Garde Japanese Fashions
- Avant-garde Japanese fashion: beautiful … or downright crazy? (We think the former—even the piece that looks like a humpback.) [WWD]
- Fashion faceoff: Nicole Richie or Miley Cyrus? (Turban!) [People]
- This Friday and Saturday, TownHome welcomes cult-fave jewelry designer Heather B. Moore to the store. Meet the designer and let her help you design your piece (and, while you’re at it, pieces for every single girl you need to buy for this holiday season).
- Now through Sunday, get 20 percent off all pants, denim and skirts at Per Lei‘s Media location. Bottoms up!
- This Thursday, stop by Kiehl’s from 5pm to 7pm for a wellness event that includes wine, cheese, aromatherapy and nutrition advice from a local nutritionist. Bonus: Spend $65 and get $20 off.
- More sale news: Now until December 8th at South Moon Under, get 20 percent off any order over $150 with online code HOLIDAY20. You’re welcome.
- Deal of the Day: Miu Miu silver glitter Mary Janes. Were $645, now $258 at Barneys Warehouse. Hello, holiday parties. And work events. And maybe lunch dates. Okay, probably even some grocery store trips, too. Why wear any other shoe when you can wear these?
You Might Also Like
Around The Web