Market Report: The 11-Year-Old Fashion Blogger Who Makes Boys In Her Class “Run Away Screaming”
- Vivian is 11 years old and her fashion blog is all about “repelling boys.” It should be noted that she looks creepily similar to her idol, Leandra Medine. [Jezebel]
- The snarkiest tweets from fashion season. My favorite is from Karl Lagerfeld’s cat, Choupette: “Dear bloggers at #mbfw, either wear the jacket or don’t. Draping it over your shoulders like a cape is not a thing. #nyfw.” [WWD]
- And the winner of the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund is … Public School! Men, this will be your new favorite brand, if it isn’t already. [CFDA]
- First things first: Lucky EIC Eva Chen is a goddess. But what the heck have they done to Kerry Washington? [The Cut]
- These not-cheesy monogrammed makeup bags at Skirt are the best stocking stuffers ever. I adore the one on the top right. [Skirt]
- Trunk show alert: Head to Peter Kate on Thursday from 4pm to 8pm for a Nicole Miller trunk show featuring holiday and resort pieces, plus a sushi and martini bar and—this is the best part—up to 40 percent off any regular-priced item of your choice.
- Today is the last day to celebrate Bluefly‘s 15th anniversary with up to 40 percent off. I’d spring for this if I were you.
- Now through Friday, Barneys honors Veterans Day with huge sales. (Think: 50 percent off men’s suiting and women’s bags and 30 percent off women’s designer and Barneys New York clothing, as well as men’s and women’s shoes.)
- Deal of the Day: Loeffler Randall booties. Were $475, now $332.50 at Shopbop. Pure graphic, studded, walkable perfection.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web