Market Report: The Most Literal Cigarette Pants Ever—Would You Wear Them?
- Cigarette-printed clothing: There has to be a better print out there, right? [Opening Ceremony]
- I hereby announce that Cindy Crawford wins Celebrity Halloween Costume Contest. Only a supermodel could make this costume look glamorous. [People]
- Proceed with caution: How to wear a turtleneck under a strapless dress. [The Cut]
- Sale alert: Now through Sunday, get 20 percent off all denim at Third Street Habit. Try to limit yourself to just one pair. I dare you.
- NoLibs-based Duke & Winston opens a pop-up shop on the Main Line today. Find ’em at 907 West Lancaster Avenue in Bryn Mawr, right next to Knit Wit. The high-style casual-wear line will be there through January 7th.
- First Friday deal: Choose any one item at West Chester’s Blink boutique and get it for 20 percent off. Everything else in the store is 10 percent off. (Philly shoppers: That’s at least enough of a discount to pay for the gas to get there!)
- Old City’s Art In The Age launches its limited-edition collection of products and clothing today, featuring collaborations with amazing design houses (including Fishtown-based Norman Porter). Four items are available in very limited runs (button-down, pant, wool flannel cap and cocktail kit); each piece features prints that are based on four historic Philly-based textile prints from Philadelphia University’s print archive.
- Deal of the Day: J Brand waxed skinny jeans. Were $194, now $135.80 at Shopbop. The look of leather, for much, much less.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web