Market Report: Kris Jenner’s Worst Outfits and Banana Republic’s Next Designer Collab
- By now you’ve heard that Kris Kardashian and Bruce Jenner are calling it quits. I don’t want to start any rumors, but I suspect it was this outfit that put him over the edge. (Gah! Arm bondage!) Or maybe he’d had enough of her slutty Halloween costumes. Or was scared off by that bow. No, no, it was definitely this.
- As of yesterday, AMS Salon is now offering manis! They’ll be doing pedis, too, just as soon as the super-fancy pedi chairs arrive (ETA: about three weeks). We’re one step closer to one-stop pampering.
- The cluster of cool shops on East Passyunk are all celebrating Second Saturday this Saturday, October 12th. Head there for live music, drinks and major sidewalk sales. Make a point to stop by Era Atomica, where Astro Vintage (which no longer has a brick-and-mortar) is having a rack and trunk sale. Hit the South Philly Festival for more sweet vintage shopping, too.
- Banana Republic’s next design collab is with L’Wren Scott. The limited-edition women’s capsule collection will launch at select Banana stores on December 5th.
- It’s almost Halloween. Which means you need this.
- Deal of the Day: Kelly Wearstler hinge ring. Was $195, now $117 at kellywearstler.com. Who said hardware couldn’t be sexy?
You Might Also Like
Around The Web