Market Report: The Grossest T-Shirt Ever
- American Apparel is causing a stir—again—with this NSFWish tee, which features an up-close-and-personal illustrated look at a women’s menstruating vagina. Look if you must.
- DesignPhiladelphia, Philly’s citywide celebration of all things design, kicks off tonight with a huge party at Bahdeebahdu. More than 120 design-focused events are taking place all over the city during the next nine days. Go here to plan your partying, and prepare to be inspired.
- Singer M.I.A. (you remember her from that time she flipped off the world at the Superbowl) collaborated on a collection with Versace. The 19-piece Versus collection was inspired by knockoff Versace items, and goes on sale next Wednesday, October 16th. See it here in all its gaudy glory.
- In major sale news, Denim Habit (in Ardmore, Marlton and A.C.) is having a storewide 20-percent-off sale now through Monday, October 15th (yep, no pesky exclusions at all). Get 25 percent off jeans with the purchase of two or more pairs.
- Speaking of discounts, Duchess Kate of Cambridge and the Shiny Hair went antique shopping and asked for one. Hey, she’s got a new baby to support. [Stylist]
- Deal of the Day: BE & D snake print clutch. Was $315, now $49 at Barneys. Leave your heavy holdall in the office: A roomy foldover clutch is perfect to tote to lunch meetings.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web