Hoorah for answers (finally). Rumors that Nordstrom Rack is coming to the old Daffy’s space on Chestnut are true. With the recent announcement of Off 5th’s new online e-commerce site, this makes it a huge week for off-price clearance stores. Racked Philly first broke the news, and I’ve got even more of all the juicy details. Here, everything you need to know now about Chestnut’s latest:
- Fall opening. The Rack’s grand opening is slated for fall 2014.
- Three levels. It’ll be taking up three floors of the old Daffy’s eight-story space.
- Huge markdowns. Everything in the store will be marked down from 30 to 70 percent off regular retail price.
- Weekly deliveries of new merch. The store will get deliveries of new items several times a week, so you’ll want to keep checking back for new finds.
- Men’s and women’s departments. Apparel, accessories and shoes.
- Kate Spade, Vince Camuto, Trina Turk. Just a few of the brands you’ll find there.
Oh, and those window displays? They’ve got big things planned.