Walnut gets a new addition on Tuesday, October 15th, with the opening of Madewell, which is heading into Arden B.’s old space. J. Crew’s sister brand debuts on Tuesday with awesome freebies: You’ll get a free polka-dot clutch with each purchase, and the first 100 shoppers will score mystery gift cards (which range from $10 all the way up to $500). Head there on the 15th from 10am to 5pm to check it out and get in on the (free) goodies. Here’s hoping you score one of the $500 gift cards. 1716 Walnut Street.
- Shoppist: Saint Laurent Now Open in the King of Prussia Mall
- Property: Details, Renderings of Luxury Apartments at 1616 Walnut
- Shoppist: Burberry and Juicy Couture Out On Walnut
- Shoppist: Valley Forge Flowers to Open 7,000-Square-Foot Addition
- Shoppist: Main Line, Rejoice: Uniqlo Is Coming To KOP!
- Shoppist: Marlton’s Erdon Boutique To Open An Old City Location