Walnut gets a new addition on Tuesday, October 15th, with the opening of Madewell, which is heading into Arden B.’s old space. J. Crew’s sister brand debuts on Tuesday with awesome freebies: You’ll get a free polka-dot clutch with each purchase, and the first 100 shoppers will score mystery gift cards (which range from $10 all the way up to $500). Head there on the 15th from 10am to 5pm to check it out and get in on the (free) goodies. Here’s hoping you score one of the $500 gift cards. 1716 Walnut Street.
- Shoppist: The Retail Rumor Mill: Is Banana Republic Coming to Chestnut Street?
- Shoppist: Shop LA’s Coolest Store at Nordstrom KOP
- Shoppist: BREAKING: University City’s Huge New “Lifestyle Store”
- Shoppist: Your First Look at Uniqlo’s Massive New Rittenhouse Location
- Shoppist: Your First Look at Joan Shepp Before It Opens This Weekend
- Shoppist: Totem Brand Opens New South Street Location
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.