Walnut gets a new addition on Tuesday, October 15th, with the opening of Madewell, which is heading into Arden B.’s old space. J. Crew’s sister brand debuts on Tuesday with awesome freebies: You’ll get a free polka-dot clutch with each purchase, and the first 100 shoppers will score mystery gift cards (which range from $10 all the way up to $500). Head there on the 15th from 10am to 5pm to check it out and get in on the (free) goodies. Here’s hoping you score one of the $500 gift cards. 1716 Walnut Street.
- Shoppist: Hello World’s New University City Megastore Is Now Open
- News: PHOTO: 13 People Already Lined Up Outside the Apple Store
- G Philly: Gals Fall Fashion for $70 Or Less
- G Philly: UPDATE: New Details on Walnut Street Homophobic Attack
- Shoppist: Retail News: Isabella Sparrow Has Opened in Chestnut Hill
- Shoppist: Jacques Ferber Reveals Its New Walnut Street Store
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.