Walnut gets a new addition on Tuesday, October 15th, with the opening of Madewell, which is heading into Arden B.’s old space. J. Crew’s sister brand debuts on Tuesday with awesome freebies: You’ll get a free polka-dot clutch with each purchase, and the first 100 shoppers will score mystery gift cards (which range from $10 all the way up to $500). Head there on the 15th from 10am to 5pm to check it out and get in on the (free) goodies. Here’s hoping you score one of the $500 gift cards. 1716 Walnut Street.
- Shoppist: Is the Philadelphia Airport the New Mall?
- Shoppist: This Just In: Vince is Opening on Walnut Street
- Shoppist: A New Gift Store Coming to Old City
- Shoppist: 3 New Stores to Open in Chestnut Hill
- Shoppist: Lacquer Lounge Debuts New Rittenhouse Location This Week
- Shoppist: Ted Baker Set to Open in King of Prussia