Walnut gets a new addition on Tuesday, October 15th, with the opening of Madewell, which is heading into Arden B.’s old space. J. Crew’s sister brand debuts on Tuesday with awesome freebies: You’ll get a free polka-dot clutch with each purchase, and the first 100 shoppers will score mystery gift cards (which range from $10 all the way up to $500). Head there on the 15th from 10am to 5pm to check it out and get in on the (free) goodies. Here’s hoping you score one of the $500 gift cards. 1716 Walnut Street.
- Shoppist: Century 21, Nordstrom Rack and Timberland
- Shoppist: Frey Boutique Opening In Newtown Square
- Shoppist: Erdon Has Officially Opened In The Moorestown Mall
- Shoppist: UNIQLO Opens In Willow Grove Mall Today
- Shoppist: Store Openings: Haverford’s Newest Boutique
- Shoppist: Sneak Peek at United by Blue’s New Walnut Street Location
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.