- Neighborhood: Center City West, Graduate Hospital
- 2400 Lombard Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch
- Price: $
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Hours: Sunday to Saturday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The “culinary storytelling website Life & Thyme has a video about Rival Bros. Coffee founders Jonathan Adams and Damien Pileggi and how they got from high school friends till today.
There are a million and one food photos out there on Instagram, but here are thirteen of Philadelphia’s restaurants that do Instagram best.
Russet posts a lot of vegetable pics, but makes ‘em look very appetizing thanks to such bright hues.
Another specimen of the chioggia squash.