- Neighborhood: Center City West, Graduate Hospital
- 2400 Lombard Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch
- Price: $
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Hours: Sunday to Saturday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
This Sunday, September 6th, Rival Bros. Coffee is teaming up with Weckerly’s Ice Cream to create a Nitro Float, a coffee-infused take on the ice cream float.
The Nitro Float takes Weckerly’s Caramel Corn, Honey Plum or classic vanilla bean ice cream and pours Rival Bros’ nitro coffee overtop.
The floats are $5 each and available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Rival's nitro coffee is a cold brew of their Whistle & Cuss blend that is treated with nitrogen under high pressure, then chilled in a keg and served on draught with a cascading head and body, much like a stout beer.
Rival Bros. Coffee [Foobooz]
The “culinary storytelling website Life & Thyme has a video about Rival Bros. Coffee founders Jonathan Adams and Damien Pileggi and how they got from high school friends till today.