- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch
- Price: $$$
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 11 AM-9 PM; Friday: 11 AM-10 PM; Saturday: 5-10 PM; Sunday: 5-9 PM
Find a Restaurant
Latest About Lo Spiedo
And the best part? Jeff Michaud is taking pictures (along with Brad Spence and Marc Vetri), so check out a collection of snaps of what you’ll be eating when Lo Spiedo opens to the public on October 27. For starters, that one up top is a milk chocolate semifreddo sundae with meringue and salted caramel sauce, courtesy of chef Michaud.
Tonight, for Vetri Family’s monthly industry night, Amis is collaborating with the forthcoming Lo Spiedo for a night of rotisserie inspired dishes. Lo Spiedo chef Scott Calhoun is offering the following free bites:
- Calabrian Chili Salad
- Coal Roasted Eggplant with Pesto & Breadcrumbs
- Spit Roasted Cabbage with Gorgozonola Piccante
- Bucatini Alla Gricia
- Spit Roasted Chickens, Ribs, Brisket
- Apple Pie for dessert.