- Pollyodd, South Philly: Limoncello and other flavored aperitifs.
- Philadelphia Distilling, Northeast Philly: Vodka, gin, whiskey, absinthe.
- New Liberty Distillery, Kensington: Bourbon, rye, whiskey.
- Hewn Spirits, Pipersville: Rum, whiskey.
- Jersey Artisan Distilling, Fairfield: Rum.
- La Colombe Distillery, Fishtown, Rum.
- Manatawny Still Works, Pottstown, Vodka, rum whiskey.
- Rowhouse Spirits, Kensington: Irish moonshine, gin, herabal liqueuer.
- Cooper River Distillers, Camden: Rum.
- Dock Street Spirits, West Philly: Mezcal.
Originally published in the November, 2014 issue of Philadelphia magazine
La Colombe’s big and beautiful cafe in Fishtown has a happy hour where La Colombe rum drinks, all the draft beer and select wines are half price.
Currently on draft is Conshohocken Brewing Co.’s La Colombe Tandem, a Belgian-style coffee ale and a version of Yards Brewing’s Love Stout with Corsica coffee from La Colombe.
Happy hour at La Colombe is available Monday to Friday, from 5 to 7 p.m.
La Colombe - Fishtown [Foobooz]
Follow the bright arrow to fresh coffee, pastries, toasts, salads, sandwiches, beer, wine and of course rum. The 11,000 square foot cafe, bar, bakery and distillery opened early this morning for business at 1335 Frankford Avenue.
For more on the Fishtown La Colombe, check out our preview of the cafe.
La Colombe – Fishtown [Foobooz]