- Neighborhood: South Philadelphia
- 1014 Federal Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-462-8040
- Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Cuisine: Italian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch
- Price: $$
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Chickie’s Italian Deli is closing after 21-years in business. The award winning deli is known for its Italian-style sandwiches, hoagies and particularly its veggie hoagie.
A Facebook message from owner Henry George stated:
It is with great sadness that after 21 1/2 years in business, Chickie’s Italian Deli will be closing its doors permanently on Saturday, April 11, 2015. I would like to thank all of my loyal customers for your years of patronage! It has been my pleasure serving the community for over two decades. Thank you to everyone especially my dedicated employees for their years of service.