Yeah, yeah. There are a LOT of restaurants out there doing special events for the 4th of July. But how many of them involve full-on lobster bakes?
Well, there’s at least one that we know of. And we have the menu.
Read more »
Blackfish in Conshohocken is hosting a four-course menu on Tuesday, April 28. The restaurant will be fittingly featuring the eponymous blackfish on the menu.
No, blackfish isn’t the killer whale, so don’t get all worked up about that documentary. But rather the tautog, a species of fish found along the eastern seaboard from Nova Scotia to South Carolina.
The menu is $49 per person and you can call and make reservations at 610-397-0888.
Check out the menu »
Blackfish’s Downton Abbey themed dinner is back on Sunday, March 8th. Inspired by the popular British TV show, chef and owner Chip Roman and his team are creating a meal fit for the Crawleys.
Mrs. Patmore’s Roman’s menu include:
- Smoked Salmon Rillettes with stone ground mustard, crostini
- Royal Miyagi Oysters with champagne vinegar mignonette
- Mrs. Patmore’s London Particular with petite pois, smoked ham hock, yorkshire pudding
- Escargot A La Mrs. Hughes with fermented garlic, parsley, oyster mushroom, grilled bread
- Downton Estates Wild Boar with stewed barley, madeira, green peppercorn
- English Eccles Cake with black currant, sweetened yogurt
Read more »