- Neighborhood: Center City East
- Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Phone: 215-351-0735
- Cuisine: Comfort Food
- Price: $$
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
• Former Lost star Evangeline Lilly is none too pleased about her recent booty-centric cover photo for the January/February issue of Women’s Health. And she’s telling everyone. [Well + Good NYC]
• Coconut oil miiiiight just work miracles—at least when it comes to DIY beauty hacks. Don’t believe me? Click through for 10 reasons start slathering it on ASAP. [Prevention]
• I’m sorry, but I refuse to believe these actually work: 24-karat gold-laced leggings that supposedly reduce cellulite. [Refinery 29]
The latest America’s Health Rankings annual report is hot off the presses, and New Jersey made the top 10 for the second year in a row. The state clocks in at #10 (down two spots from last year’s eighth ranking) thanks to its “low rate of drug deaths, low percentage of children in poverty, and ready availability of primary care physicians,” according to the report.
You might remember that a few months ago the American College of Sports Medicine reported their annual prediction of fitness trends for the upcoming year, and the results were pretty surprising. To refresh your memory: Spinning fell out of the top 20 and high-intensity interval training claimed the number one spot. So when I came across Well + Good NYC’s predictions for the top 10 fitness and wellness trends of 2014, I was curious to see how they matched up. Interestingly, there was pretty much zero overlap.