Looking to buy a historic gentleman’s farm in the New Hope area? Well, friend, you’re in luck. Fairfield, a 24-acre estate in Solebury Township, just hit the market.
Chances are good that if you have been looking for something labeled a gentleman’s farm, be it for a weekend retreat or your permanent residence, then you probably won’t have an issues forking over the $2.65 million list price for this wonderful home.
Here are the all the luxurious details.
- Style: Vintage stone farmhouse meets high-end, modern living
- Chef’s kitchen with pro-grade appliances, radiant heat, and French doors to the gardens
- Exposed beams and PA slate flooring in the dining room
- Master suite with vaulted ceilings, marble bath and balcony
- Light-filled solarium
- Library with custom bookshelves
- Attached 3-bedroom, 2.1-bath guest house with fireplace
- Heated 40′ x 60′ swimming pool
- 8 pastures
- Landscaped gardens and patios
- Operational bank barn with stables (in classic red!)
- Indoor and lighted outdoor equestrian rings
- 4-car garage
THE FINE PRINT
Square Feet: 4,812