Perfect Starter Home for Taney Dragon Starters
There are a number of homes for sale in the vicinity of Markward Playground, aka, THE PLACE WHERE THE TANEY LITTLE LEAGUE TEAM WAS BORN, but for families with children (or soon to have children), the inventory right now is somewhat limited. Enter this recently renovated three-bedroom, which is basically perfect for an adult/child combo. Here’s why:
1. Garage parking
2. Neighborhood public school: Greenfield. Neighborhood private school: The Philadelphia School.
3. Right near Fitler Square and Schuylkill River Park
4. Close to Children’s Hospital, in case someone puts a penny up his nose
5. SEPTA bus runs nearby
6. Two bathrooms
7. Street is small so there’s not much traffic
Other perks that have nothing to do with children include a wood burning fireplace, large private deck, hardwood floors, back patio, and central air. And: IT’S RIGHT NEAR THE HOME OF THE SOON-TO-BE LITTLE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!
Check out the gallery below.
THE FINE PRINT
Square feet: 1,680
2419 Naudain Street
• Listing: 2419 Naudain Street [BHHS Fox & Roach Center City Rittenhouse Hotel]