While it seems like the high-end shore market need not worry about this, Atlantic City might have take a moment to figure out what it’s going to do now that the Revel Casino Hotel is closing September 10th. More information here.
- News: Trump Plaza Has Officially Closed
- News: Revel Bidder: If It Doesn’t Work, I’ll Implode Building
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Advance Domestic Violence Bills
- Foobooz: Gordon Ramsay Opening A Restaurant In Atlantic City
- News: Ex-FBI Head to Probe NFL’s Handling of Rice Incident
- News: Florida Developer Offers $90 Million for Revel
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.