Last May we said Brewerytown was the next big thing, and in November developer MM Partners threw a shindig where locals and real estate professionals hung out to discuss how the neighborhood is booming.
But it’s one thing to hear that, and quite another to see it illustrated on pretty maps. Curbed Philly recently compared two such maps — both from MM — that shows the area’s rapid growth.
The one pictured above is an updated version with new businesses, while the one below displays those of old and some current ones.
• Check Out This Remapping of Brewerytown [Curbed Philly]
Meanwhile, in other real estate news...
• Museum of the American Revolution set to break ground [NewsWorks]
• Sherrod dumps property in Point Breeze [Philadelphia City Paper]
• Councilman urges Bustleton Civic to invest [Northeast Times]
• 401 N. Broad in Center City sells to Amerimar, partners [Philadelphia Business Journal]