The website Philly Love Notes – a treasure trove of urban revelation — published a paean to the Graffiti Underground written by Property’s editor, aka, me. Love Notes editor Emma Fried-Cassorla took some beautiful photos of the spot, and respected my wishes to be as un-photographed as possible when photographed. Check the whole thing out right here.
- Property: Tonight: Meeting About Port Richmond Development
- Property: Company Backs Out of Rehabbing 98 Properties
- Property: Property’s Morning Obsession: Crazy Minimalist Home With Graffiti and Lurking Bear Figurines
- Foobooz: Tough Weekend for Le Bec Fin
- G Philly: On Our Gaydar: Keith Haring Exhibit