Bryn Mawr’s Focus Fitness Main Line is expanding its line of fitness studios and bringing Focus Barre and Yoga to 1923 Chestnut. The new business will be above Breakaway Bikes and in the same building as Body Cycle Studio. Offerings include activities I consider pure torture, so best to go over to Be Well Philly — where the healthy, well-adjusted people are — for more details.
- Ticket: Bramwell Tovey Pens a Holiday Song Just for Philadelphia
- Be Well Philly: 5 Fit Things to Do in Philly This Weekend
- Shoppist: Shop at These Rittenhouse Stores and Get a Free Shake Shack Treat
- Be Well Philly: Where to Find Christmas Day Yoga Classes
- Be Well Philly: 5 Awesome Holiday Gifts for Yogis
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: 10 Easy Ingredient Swaps to Save Hundreds of Calories a Day
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.