Bryn Mawr’s Focus Fitness Main Line is expanding its line of fitness studios and bringing Focus Barre and Yoga to 1923 Chestnut. The new business will be above Breakaway Bikes and in the same building as Body Cycle Studio. Offerings include activities I consider pure torture, so best to go over to Be Well Philly — where the healthy, well-adjusted people are — for more details.
- Be Well Philly: Free Yoga on Black Friday at Sweat Fitness
- Be Well Philly: Autumn Yoga Hike at Lundale Farm This Weekend
- Be Well Philly: The Philadelphian’s Ultimate Thanksgiving Guide
- Be Well Philly: Drexel Students Launch New Yoga Pants Startup
- Be Well Philly: Pre-Feast Downward Dogs: Where to Do Yoga on Thanksgiving Day
- Property: Guess Who Owns This $1,000,000 Rittenhouse Home For Sale
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.