Bryn Mawr’s Focus Fitness Main Line is expanding its line of fitness studios and bringing Focus Barre and Yoga to 1923 Chestnut. The new business will be above Breakaway Bikes and in the same building as Body Cycle Studio. Offerings include activities I consider pure torture, so best to go over to Be Well Philly — where the healthy, well-adjusted people are — for more details.
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: THIS Starbucks Drink Has More Much Sugar Than a Snickers Bar?!
- G Philly: STUDY: LGBT Community More Likely to Be Affected By Depression
- Be Well Philly: Bikram Beats at Bikram Yoga Philadelphia This Friday
- Property: Rittenhouse Rents Among Most Expensive in the Country
- Property: Rittenhouse Condos Sold Like Hot Cakes This Past Month
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: Could This Tiny Tweak Totally Improve Your Workday?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.