Yesterday, Naked Philly posted photos of the demolition of the old apartment buildings at 19th and Lombard. Ten luxury homes by Atrium Design Group will take their place.
• Demolition in Full Swing at 19th & Lombard [Naked Philly]
Meanwhile, in other news…
• Tax designed to help Camden raze buildings [the Inquirer]
• Effort to save the Boyd faces big battle this week [the Daily News]
• Renovation progress at Wayne Junction Station [PlanPhilly]
• During appeal, lower city tax bill due [the Inquirer]
• Market Trend: Philadelphia’s Retail Vacancy Stays at 6.3% [CoStar Group]