Not that they’re holding a grudge or anything:
- News: Kenyatta Johnson Consultant Asks Blogger to Start Anonymous Anti-Ori Feibush Site
- News: Ori Feibush Sues Councilman Kenyatta Johnson
- News: 396 Petition Challenges in Philly, 75 from Ori Feibush
- Property: NYT Video Unwittingly Reveals Entire Problem With Fishtown
- Property: Property’s Picks for the Philebrity Awards
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.