There’s a lot going on this weekend that Property readers will be interested in. So here’s what we recommend:
1. A tour of the McIlhenney Mansion, also known as the Rittenhouse Square property that Bart Blatstein just bought as a residence. Go for the historical value or the contemporary interest, but either way, go. This home hasn’t been open to the public in forever. CCRA’S 55th Annual Fall House Tour
2. Tonight, so don’t delay: Design Philadelphia Closing Party: A Fundraiser for The Rail Park
3. New and gloriously improved Shofuso Japanese House and Garden: Fall Harvest Moon-Viewing Celebration
4. Harmless voyeurism: Philadelphia Open Studio Tours features Center City West, Chestnut Hill, Mount Airy, Fairmount, Francisville, Germantown, Manayunk, Roxborough, East Falls and West Philadelphia.
A few more things, below.
5. Fall Festival in Schuylkill River Park
6. Mural Arts Month presents: South of South Walking Tour
7. Terrain pops up at Brooklyn Flea Philly
8. Family estate sale in Haddonfield, NJ
9. Contents of Multi-Million Dollar Gladwyne Estate up for sale
10. Society Hill Vintage Flea Market