That’s all we know right now, but more details to come…
- News: 3 Men Wanted for Bungled Center City Robbery
- The Scene: Opening Night at the New Joan Shepp
- Property: Gah: A Guide to All the Stores Opening in Philly This Fall
- News: Dilworth to Reopen Sept. 4 With Celebrations, Garces
- News: SEPTA’s Trolley Tunnel in Center City Has Reopened
- Property: How New Stores Are Reshaping Rittenhouse
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.